TUGAS MANDIRI 3-BAHASA INGGRIS 2 KAMPUS MILENIAL ITBI
NAMA: CHRISTIN
JURUSAN: TEKNIK INDUSTRI S-1
KELAS: MALAM
A.-Who ever thought of your idea is very brilliant
-What the president said is not true and real
-How you become popular makes some people so curious
-What Ria wrote surprised her boyfriend
-I want to know how my mother feels.
B.-I do not like to eat broccoli and carrot
-Her sister like to do ballet but Lisa hates it so much.
-I do not want to be her friend for she always blame me for everything.
-I do not eat bread, nor do Jane
-Do you want to go to beach or mountain?
-Sheila cheats on Duke, so he decides to break up.
-She is a good person, yet no one wants to become her friends.
C.-Either my brother or the twins are using gadget now
-this tool can be use both to fish and catching everything
-whether you or she has washed today
-this tool can be use both to fish and catching everything
-not only my father but also my brother is here now
Komentar
Posting Komentar