UTS BAHASA INGGRIS 2 KAMPUS MILENIAL ITBI

NAMA: CHRISTIN
JURUSAN: TEKNIK INDUSTRI S-1
KELAS: MALAM
Jawaban:
A.1.a.if I had applied for the scholarship  2.a.that she will be able to make decisions in an emergency situation
3.a.who Niels bohr was
4.a.that the girl can speak English fluently
5.a.that everybody needs somebody sometimes

B.-mia asked me,"open the door"
   -he told me,"dont drink the water"
   -the doctor said to me,"stop smoking"
   -the man with the mustache said to us,"dont move"
   -she says,"what time will you be home?"

C.-Last week there was an accident in front of Jajang's house
-set aside some of your money for savings
-when did the celebration begin
-I closed the front door a long time ago.
-Close the front door before evening.

D.-This ability is a crucial element of a state's power in international relations.
-It is important for us to close the door
-We agreed on the essentials.
-That's the market telling me you are in demand.
-I suggest Jim for this project.
-You have an urge to eat Korean beef.

E.Coordinating conjunction
-I do not like to eat broccoli and carrot
-Her sister like to do ballet but Lisa hates it so much.
-I do not want to be her friend for she always blame me for everything.
Correlative conjunction
-Either my brother or the twins are using gadget now
-this tool can be use both to fish and catching everything
-whether you or she has washed today
-this tool can be use both to fish and catching everything
-not only my father but also my brother is here now

Komentar

Posting Komentar